In 2006 we had the vision of creating a third level business college in Munich that combines the Irish and German approaches to education.
The dream back then was to develop students who can combine the science and art of business. So graduates, who in addition to their formal academic qualifications, have the ability to think on their feet, operate in dynamic environments, have great people skills, communication abilities and are driven by a growth mindset.
That vision has materialised into a college that is filled with individual students who benefit every day from a unique educational approach. This uniqueness comes from the fact that at the core of everything we do is a relationship model that puts the individual at the centre.
OUR UNIQUE APPROACH
- We combine Irish and German educational approaches: this means you develop a growth mindset, learn how to think on your feet, see the bigger picture and deal with people
- Capped at 120 students: this is your guarantee that you will be treated as an individual
- Bespoke and individualised education: this means you develop at your own pace
- Company based assessments: this means you are exposed to real companies and learn business practice
- Parent/Student company Swap Scheme: this means you get internships, job placements and high level practical experience within the companies in our network i.e. companies belonging to the parents of our students
- Relationship based network: this means you are introduced to mentors, industry leaders, our graduates, and individuals along the way who are willing to help you realise your dreams
- Relationship based assessment: this means you hit the ground running because we know you before you even start studying with us
An Individual Experience
Our Academic Programmes
BA (HONS) IN BUSINESS STUDIES DEGREE
- A three year fully accredited Bachelor degree programme
- Ideally suited to individuals who want a practical, unique approach to studying business
- 9000 Euros per semester (two semesters per year)
- 380 Euros application fee
- Average IB grade accepted is 30 points, or mid-range for those taking the Abitur, which must include maths and a language
- This degree is accredited by the Irish government (see www.qqi.ie) and has state acceptance in Germany
BACHELOR DEGREE BRIDGING PROGRAMME / HNC
- Ideal for students who would like to gain a Bachelor degree but do not have the necessary entry requirements for traditional university programmes
- Duration – one semester (Bridging programme) or two semesters (HNC)
- Bridging programme – students study 5 subjects over one semester, earning approximately 75 credits (UCAS)
- After successful completion of one semester (5 courses) students can, where agreed, gain entry to the Bachelor (Hons) in Business Studies degree offered at Globe Business College Munich, or choose to apply to join degree programmes in the UK
- HNC – on successful completion of two semesters (8 courses), students will be awarded a Higher National Certificate
- The HNC is a BTEC Edexcel qualification that is accredited by Pearson (on the UK framework)
- 9000 Euros per semester
- 380 Euros application fee
- A secondary high school diploma e.g. Realschulabschluss, AS-Levels, or equivalent local high school certificate. Abitur/IB is not necessary for this programme
All programmes are accredited and recognised in Europe and further afield. The BA (Hons) degree has state accreditation in Ireland (through QQI, the accrediting body of the Irish government) and is fully recognised in Germany.
For more information please visit www.globe-college.com or contact the Admissions Office. Email: email@example.com Telephone: +49 (0) 89 59 99 08 41