Who we are? The Phorms concept is founded on bilingual education (German - English) and differentiated instruction in an all-day environment.
In our schools, we are dedicated to a high level of instruction and provide a space where children can learn to be global citizens. We pride ourselves in having strong relationships between our teachers, students and parents.
Phorms Education is a school network with a number of private schools throughout Germany covering all age groups from nursery through secondary.
• A culture of diversity - Every Phorms employee brings their personal background to the table, whether linguistic, cultural or educational; the diversity of our staff is our greatest strength. To ensure it remains this way, we place great value on respectful communication, an inspiring atmosphere and openness to new ideas.
• A culture of community - Fresh ideas and longstanding experience should go hand in hand, which is why we rely on a mixture of experienced colleagues and young, entry-level staff who work together to bring the Phorms concept to life every day. Mutual support and assistance with questions about day-to-day school life are a given for us.
• A culture of innovation - New ideas need a sympathetic ear. At Phorms, we try to make sure that new ideas are heard and can be implemented. We ensure that children and teenagers’ daily routines are highly varied, thus providing the required structural and substantive support to make this possible. Creative freedom is what sets us apart.
• 1. Mutual respect Respectful, positive communication is the foundation of our organization. We embody a culture that is built on reciprocal empathy, understanding and respect.
• 2. Make the difference Phorms gives teachers the freedom they need to shape their educational environment. Our motivated teams are looking for kindred spirits who are interested in developing themselves and their schools. Fresh learning stimuli are a hallmark of the dynamic atmosphere at Phorms, as evidenced by innovative, creative lesson planning.
• 3. Team-teaching: children in the spotlight Modern classroom equipment is not the only thing that sets Phorms apart: small class sizes and support from teaching assistants and coaches enable you to focus on your students’ education.
• 4. Free flow of cultural ideas Our bilingual teams aren’t the only reason why cross-cultural exchange is a way of life at Phorms – our employees hail from more than 30 countries.
• 5. Improve your skills We hold national and international training courses and conferences (such as our own Phormative education conference) in order to facilitate the ongoing development of your didactic and methodological expertise.
• 6. Benefits – for more than just the family We understand that our employees are competent, motivated people – it is important to strike a healthy balance between your private life and your professional duties.
At Phorms, you will enjoy a range of benefits. For example, we offer a discount card (Ticket Plus Card) or travel allowance, and provide delicious lunches every day.