Jobs In La Chaux-de-Fonds, Neuchâtel

Operations Leader

1 Operations Leader Mission The Operations Leader will be responsible to cover the operational tasks. In the short term, the successful candidate will work “hands on” across the range of disciplines, supported by consultants and contractors as required. It is not expected that the successful candidate will be expert in all the disciplines but must […]

Sourcing Project Manager

MissionManage the outsourcing project within the group for machine parts, partial or complete standard machine base. Manage effectively the company portfolio and associated activities; Ensure supplier performance related to cost, quality and delivery;Interact with various internal and external stakeholders to understand, challenge technical specifications, define the requirements and provide solutions for procurement needs;Ensure proper selection […]

Senior Accountant

Ismeca is a Cohu Company and the global leader for turret-based test handlers for ICs, LEDs and discrete components to the global semiconductor industry. The company offers the broadest portfolio of enabling technologies in the industry and solves the most challenging customer requirements. In order to enhance its Innovation capabilities, we are looking a Senior […]

Electronics Engineer

Job Description The Electronics Engineer will spend 70% of their time defining, qualifying, and recommending the best electronic drivers for Portescap’s core markets and applications. The other 30% of the time will be spent collaborating with our Encoder Specialist. The Engineer should have a strong understanding of our different motor technologies and be able to recommend the […]

R&D Engineer

Job Description This engineer will be responsible for engineering design of Portescap gearbox to serve core market customers. Duties will include development of technical proposals, in depth gearbox analysis, presentation to customers, coordinating project activities, testing and evaluation of systems. This position will have a heavy emphasis on high level technical contribution to design gearbox, […]

Channel Partner & Sales Operation Manager, Europe

Job Description This position is responsible for creating and deploying the regional Channel Partner and E-commerce strategy, as well as managing and the development of the Application Engineering, Customer Service and Marketing teams within the Europe commercial organization. A strong engineering background associated to business acumen is considered as an asset to supervise, coach and […]

Business Development Manager- Europe

Job Description The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for developing and deploying a strategy for Portescap to win and grow in key markets in EMEA. The BDM will work with R&D team to identify customer needs and translate them into technical requirements, while working with the Sales & Marketing teams to develop value selling […]

© 2019 The Local Jobs
v.3.1.4-15-gd5c31b2