YOUR ROLE IN THIS ASCENT
As a Geospatial developer, you participate in the development of our software solutions, help and advise our customers on technical aspects (programming and configuration), manage geodata, provide professional assistance and provide training on our solutions.
Geospatial technology is evolving at an incredible pace; you are always up to date and accept this challenge. You are part of the revolution.
- Write a well-designed, testable and efficient code
- Implementation and configuration of Desktop and Web-GIS solutions
- Development of features and plugins
- Build efficient and reusable software components / software libraries
- Level 3 training and support on the OSGeo stack
- Promote free software during technical conferences
- Working in an Agile software development environment
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Geoinformatics
- At least 2 years of experience in software development
- Understanding of Agile development practices
- Desire to participate in open source communities and make a difference
The following experience is valuable, but not mandatory:
- Language programming and frameworks Python (Pyramid), C++ (Qt) or JAVA (Spring)
- Experience in working with Continuous Delivery concepts and tools
- DevOps’ experience with Cloud and Docker/Kubernetes infrastructure
- Atlassian Software Development Suite
- Experience in the involvement of Open Source communities
ARE YOU THE PERFECT MATCH?
At Camptocamp, your job is unlike any other you’ve ever had. You will be challenged. You will be inspired. And you’ll be proud. If you are a motivated teammate, who thrives in a constantly changing environment, passionate about manufacturing quality products and learning new technologies, this position is right for you.
JOIN THE ROPE AND CLIMB WITH US TO THE TOP!
At Camptocamp, you will be able to work flexible hours and in a modern and stimulating environment.
Benefits, modern and efficient work tools, a safe working environment, at Camptocamp, our most important asset is our team. So if you share our values of respect, pragmatism, innovation and openness, if you want to pitch your tent at the base camp to reach new heights, your future team members are waiting for you!
Send your application with a cover letter, a CV, a copy of diplomas, work certificates and references by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Geospatial Developer in Olten, Switzerland
And also 2 Geospatial Developer in Munich, Germany
Full Time or 80%