Adaption Consultant – Digital Workplace – vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Work experience with InDesign, Photoshop, training methodologies, training material creation, group oriented communication, editorial processes and newsletter publication
- Good command of technologies like Office, SharePoint, Exchange and Skype for Business
- Profound background in change management and project management, respective certifications in these areas are a plus
- University degree in marketing, business administration or any equivalent area
- Languages: fluent English, both written and spoken
- Preparing and creating communication activities for different channels like posters, email, events and communities
- Providing advice to colleagues on Digital Workplace end-to-end scenarios to improve performance and efficiency
- Supporting the development of training material such as virtual trainings, instructional videos and step by step guides
- Assisting IT service owners and their teams with change management, communication and training for potentially customers on a global scale
- Planning timely, consistent and audience relevant customer communication for everything related to Digital Workspace
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Did this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health – and social insurance
- Work permit and much more