Are you looking for a change in your career or to get back into the workplace?
We are currently seeking a full time Administration Officer who can become a key member of the Globe Business College Munich team. If you are a dynamic, flexible and motivated individual who enjoys working in a small team in an international educational environment, this role could be for you. Ideally you will have considerable administration experience and the ability to run a busy office. Experience of working in third-level education would be an advantage.
You will be able to demonstrate successful experience of running a dynamic office, supporting our students and faculty and providing excellent customer service.
The successful candidates are required to:
• Undertake general administration duties including dealing with enquiries from students and faculty, management of classrooms and resources, facilities management, financial administration and IT support
• Have extensive experience in office administration
• Be motivated, flexible with strong communication skills
• Demonstrate experience of working in a small team environment
• Be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills in German
Globe Business College Munich is a private, accredited Irish business college in the heart of Munich. Our vision is to meet the needs of students and companies who require business education in Munich which is practically-oriented, internationally-focused, centred on the individual learner and conducted completely in the English language. For further information please visit: www.globe-college.com
Are you interested?
If you are interested in applying for the above position, please send your application documentation via email to: (email@example.com) with cc to Dr Susan Walsh (firstname.lastname@example.org). Closing date is Friday November 2nd , 2018 at 5pm. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications expected, we can only respond to candidates who match the role specifications exactly