Are you looking for an exciting new position in a dynamic international educational environment?
As part of the Admissions Office you will be a key part of a busy team working together to attract and process the next generation of new students for a range of undergraduate business programmes.
You will be responsible for the organisation & implementation of the business workshops, which are run in the college, as well as being responsible for the day-to-day running of the Admissions office and playing a key role in recruiting students to meet sales targets.
You should have a background in event organisation and prior experience in the use of social media for promotional purposes. In addition you should also be great at administrative tasks and a multi-tasker. You will also need to be very organised and enjoy thinking on your feet, even when under pressure. You are energetic and passionate about your career and you are looking to grow and develop in your new role. You should also be keen to take on more responsibility as the job develops. A background in sales is preferable.
We are looking for a motivated, dedicated individual who will enjoy working in a small, dynamic, fast-paced, international environment. If this sounds like you, please send your CV and covering letter to the Admissions Manager Jane Costley at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recruiting of students and meeting sales targets
- Conceptualising social media & email campaigns
- Implementation of all online marketing
- Event management (running business workshops throughout the academic year)
- Responsible for general administration in the Admissions Office
- Supporting the Admissions team on a day-to-day basis
- Experience in running small events is preferable
- Social media expertise
- Proven sales experience
- Superb organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- You thrive in a busy environment and are able to quickly adapt to change
- You are able to think on your feet and multi-task and work under pressure
- Native-level English (spoken and written), German would be an advantage
- IT skills: Microsoft Office and CRM tools. SEO knowledge would be a plus.
Please understand that we can only contact you if you are suited to the job specification. As we are looking to fill this vacancy quickly, you must be based in the Munich area or be willing to move to the Munich area as soon as possible. Home office is not an option.