Application Manager vacancy requiring profound Channels Content Solutions knowledge for our Zurich based client in the banking sector.
- Profound experience with enterprise content management solutions for e-channels within the financial industry along with solid knowledge of underlying banking processes and data regulatory requirements
- Expertise in the technical integration of CMS technologies such as Censhare coupled with proficiency in software development and CMS architecture
- Practice with XML and HTML(5) as well as with web services such as REST API
- Solid application and vendor management skillset as well as good knowledge of banking operations and incident management is an asset
- Knowhow of message queue integration paths along with setup and configuration of JBOSS is advantageous
- University degree in computer science equivalent field of study
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German is a plus
- Coordinating global services with local service owners by performing service planning including lifecycle, service enhancement and driving continuous improvement
- Maintaining stakeholder management and service coordination with involved partners from business product management, business operations and IT
- Analysing change requests, planning and supporting releases as well as assisting with test preparation and execution
- Acting as subject matter expert for end-to-end processes as well as for logical and physical architecture
- Ensuring service management according to SLA/OLA along with service monitoring, availability control and handling incidents as well as problem tickets
- Providing maintenance support for lifecycle changes, application documentation, regular controls and statistics
- Examining incidents and defects with regard to sustainable bugfixing along with tracking and coordinating with internal and external providers
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Did this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health – and social insurance
- Work permit and much more