Application Manager vacancy requiring profound Computer Science knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the banking sector.
- Domain knowledge in web technologies as well as a solid understanding of IT integration, interfaces and design patterns in compliance with practical experience of a business or user support function
- Know-how in HTML, CSS, SOAP and restful services, websockets, mobile technologies / app development and deployment is advantageous
- Higher education in Computer Science or training and certificates in the relevant working field
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German is a plus
- Ensuring smooth running and operation of the services used by non-clients and clients, both institutional and individuals
- Supporting in ramping up an UI/widget factory as well as providing guidance QA to and from peer related activities
- Being an expert of end-to-end processes along with acting as a point of escalation for both business and L2 support
- Analysing incidents and defects, tracking and coordinating internal and external providers
- Assisting the development team in evolving system architecture and design within the eChannels context and proposing continuous improvements
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Did this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health – and social insurance
- Work permit and much more