- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Business Informatics, Management or a similar degree and ideally already completed certifications in CISA and/or CISM and business processes.
- You have gained 4-5 years’ experience in the fields of IT auditing and Big Data Analytics with focus on financial and business processes.
- You have both technical and business experience with ERP systems (e.g. SAP processes, table structures) and are aware of Best Practices in SAP automated controls configuration?
- You have practical experience in data mining (e.g. Celonis) and assessment of business processes and identification of process inefficiencies.
- You have practical experience in assessment of internal control systems effectiveness, definition of remediation measures and analysis of Segregation of Duties conflicts.
- You have technical skills with data analytics platform Qlik Sense and SQL programming language.
- You are excellent in English and fluent in German and you have excellent IT and accountancy skills.
- You are client-oriented and set yourself high standards in the quality of your work.
Are you passionate and ready to shape the future?
Then you’ve got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Questions? Give us a call, we are happy to help.
Learn more about our application process.
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you’ve got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone’s career path is unique. That’s why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.