Halls & Tang are one of the company’s global power brands, worth more than $1.5 billion present across the Globe. The objective of the role is IGNITING and REINVENTING Marketing at Mondelez, putting consumers and brands at the center of the company to win in each of our local marketplaces to drive and accelerate top line growth.
Associate Global Brand Director, Halls & Tang leads the overall Global brand strategy and growth plan recommendation and development and works closely together with the Business Unit teams on communication, visual identity, brand-led innovation strategy, renovation/activation:
- Global Platform Acceleration Team community leadership team management
- Global Brand Strategy incl. equity (brand foundations, brand architecture, portfolio strategy, communication, brand visual identity), innovation and geographic expansion. She / he is accountable for the development and ownership of the Brand Book/Playbook, and development of effective global Tool Kits
- Global Brand Growth plan / Strat Plan including white space opportunities identification and cross/new categories strategy
- Global brand architecture and portfolio strategy development
- Global Communication Development and Execution
- Media strategy development and integrated communication plan / connections plan in partnership with Media team Global Visual Identity Guidelines and Definition
- Leads Brand design initiatives, including packaging Global Brand-led innovation strategy
- Agency partners management where applicable
- Recommendation and Development of Global activation (integrated marketing communication / activation) together with the Platform Acceleration Team members
- Recommendation and Development of digital strategy
- Lead on eCommerce brand strategy Recording, refinement and communication of winning strategies and key consumer insights. Adaptation of opportunities, identification of “where to play”, “how to play” to feed into the Brand led innovation strategy Facilitation of best practices globally, sharing successful ideas / activations amongst regions
- Ownership of the creative and media agency relationship and partnership
This position requires a combination of strategic, creative and analytical thinking, as well as business acumen in a multinational, multifunctional environment. The Associate Global Brand Director, Halls & Tang must be comfortable operating in a complex and sometimes ambiguous business structure. She/ he must have an ability to contribute towards defining a compelling global vision and engage the local BU leads, the Growth Acceleration Team, and cross functional teams to support and deliver.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
- University Degree (Marketing, Business Management, Economics), MBA preferred
- Minimum 12 years of proven marketing and brand management experience, working with global, billion dollar brands/categories is a must have.
- Proven leadership experience from one of the large, global FMCG players with a significant stint in Beverages and/ or Refreshment 5+ years of experience in global & regional roles together with solid multi-market expertise is a must
- Proven experience of leading on contemporary, trendy brands with a joyful personality and positioning to a young audience
- Knowledge and practical experience in building marketing capability across both Emerging & Developed Markets combined with cultural awareness and professional maturity
- Project management experience working with a team of cross functional professionals/experts and multicultural teams
- Current with culture, digital/technology and latest marketing/communication trends
- Solid analytical, problem solving and business/commercial skills.
- Strong interpersonal, and communication skills – must be able to drive collaboration across geographies and functions. Must be able to influence across cultures and levels.
- Ability to travel internationally, travel requirement 20-30% approx.
- Fluent English; other languages will be of an advantage
What we offer:
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.