Avaloq Technical Analyst – Banking (Credit/Risk)
For one of our clients we are looking for an experienced Avaloq parameterisation specialist to strengthen our team in Application Management Lending & Risk Solutions. Candidates are expected to provide strong technical skills in requirements gathering, software development and solution design. Candidates require work experience with the Avaloq Banking Suite. Focus will be on topics around the credit lifecycle and processing of credit applications, sanctioning, drawdown, redemption, monitoring and repayment.
– Avaloq parameterisation, development of software changes.
– Business analysis for change requests and incidents.
– Close collaboration with stakeholders to ensure fit-for-purpose end-to-end functionality.
– Incident management, 3rd level support.
– Technical testing activities during release cycles.
– Solid understanding of Oracle databases and PL/SQL.
– Requirements engineering and solution design.
– Analytical, structured and efficient way of working.
– Ability to deliver complex solutions independently.
– General software programming experience.
– Avaloq parameterisation and development of customised functionality, preferably with focus on Credit and / or Risk topics (3 years)
– Foundation knowledge of UK Banking and Regulations.
– A good understanding of Lending and Risk processes.
– Avaloq Certification is a must-have.
– University degree or equivalent in engineering, preferably in computer science.
– Excellent English and Communication skills essential
– German (Good to have)
Reference No.: 917373NC
Role: Avaloq Technical Analyst
Location: Zurich und Region
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Till 30.11.2018 (Strong possibility of extension)
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Contact us for further information regarding our company, our positions or our attractive payroll-only-program: +41 41 760 77 01.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2008 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.