Business Analyst / Change Manager Finance vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Working experience as a Business Analyst in a financial company
- Domain knowledge in project lifecycle within a financial environment
- Know-how in Investment Banking as well as Product Control is advantageous
- Advanced MS Office knowledge including MS Excel, Macros and Visio
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Providing Subject Matter Expert input to projects and alignment with long term strategy
- Reviewing and giving input into the requirements and obtaining sign offs from business side
- Ensuring consistency of functional and business requirements as well as leading testing preparation and execution for different testing phases
- Providing training and support over testing periods along with collaborating with Finance Change team members and IT in order to enable smooth adoption of change by the business and go-live
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Did this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health – and social insurance
- Work permit and much more