Business Analyst Credit Risk wanted for our globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 5+ years of experience in Business Requirement and Change Analysis within financial organization with focus on Credit Risk
- Excellent understanding of Credit Risk discipline from Data Quality and Data Analysis perspective with direct experience in credit risk data integration
- Proven track record in defining and documenting effective and comprehensive business rules for data integration
- Profound knowledge of Excel and SQL is mandatory
- Pragmatic, “can-do” attitude and ability to work independently under tight timelines
- Languages: fluent English, both written and spoken, German is advantageous
- Analyzing gaps between legacy systems and data warehouse to create new business rules
- Performing data quality analysis as basis for later automated integration
- Planning UAT for the solutions delivered by IT Teams
- Liaising with extended dashboard teams to ensure data delivery to credit risk dashboard by supporting end-to-end UAT
- Supporting local credit risk managers and risk and finance data provisioning BAU teams as second level for month end closing and root cause analysis, including training if necessary
Duration: 6 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 14479
Did this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health – and social insurance
- Work permit and much more