Business Analyst – Financial and Regulatory Reporting / RWA vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 7+ years’ working experience as a business analyst within the financial sector
- In-depth knowledge and practice in regulatory reporting and financial accounting, including balance sheet analysis, capital calculations, P&L and Risk Weighted Assets
- Technical know-how inclusive Data Warehousing with SQL analysis and testing as well as compiling basic queries
- Competency in Excel, especially Pivot table and V-Look Up
- Experience with reporting tools is a big plus
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Gathering and analysing requirements with regard to reporting and sourcing
- Cooperating with upstream data provider and ensuring additional requirements are reflected accordingly
- Setting up business test cases including automated SQL scripts against requirements
- Executing end to end business-level testing of the solution
- Collaborating with IT and business organisations to implement effective business solutions
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Did this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health – and social insurance
- Work permit and much more