Business Analyst – Microservices – this is a long term contract opportunity for an experienced BA to join a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Strong knowledge of Microservices
- Solid working experience with financial instruments such as Securities, Funds, ETD like Options and Futures and experiences in the role as an IT Business Analyst, including expertise in developing concise requirements for backend micro-services in an Agile environment
- Familiarity with cloud-based, micro service-oriented architecture as well as domain knowledge and competence to facilitate field Driven Design sessions to elicit requirements from the legacy applications
- Practical experience in Cucumber and Atlassian tooling like JIRA/Confluence along with an understanding of the order lifecycle of financial instruments from an order management and execution perspective such as Primary and Secondary Market
- University degree in Business Information Technology or equivalent combining business and IT
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Documenting requirements in an appropriate form that can support both the development like REST based micro services as well as full automation testing of those services
- Challenging existing assumptions, approaches and design through industry best practice experience in the field of order and trade management
- Providing best practice in business value delivery strategies, requirements gathering techniques and elaborating user acceptance techniques to various groups within the department along with developing a Business Analysis Chapter across the various development teams
Did this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health – and social insurance
- Work permit and much more