Business Analyst Wealth Management vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- 3+ years of experience in the financial industry
- Knowledge of managing scrum teams capacities and backlog by ensuring readiness of user and business stories for grooming and planning sessions
- Proficiency in SAFe frameworks
- Experience with MicroServices architecture
- SQL skills for database queries are necessary
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Arranging and performing grooming and planning sessions
- Analysing, specifying and recording high-level business requirements and verifying such requirements with stakeholders
- Studying and accepting change requests and aligning the implementation between various stakeholders
- Cooperating with developers and testers to guarantee quality releases
- Assisting and taking part in any required focus groups, prototyping workshops or system analyses
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health – and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.