Category Manager – Software IT Sourcer wanted for our globally operating client in Zürich.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Science or Business Administration, strong preference of CIPS qualification or similar
- 5+ years’ working experience in Sourcing for Financial services along with 3+ years Category Management practice within Software Services across multiple jurisdictions on high value contracts
- Expertise in demand and vendor management coupled with very good communication and advisory skills to establish trusted partnerships
- Competency in Data Analysis including collation, interpretation and insightful use of data
- Proven track record in defining and executing category strategies and associated plans
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German is a plus
- Managing the bottom-up aggregation of all software services across departments and locations to instruct the top-down goal setting process as well as linking the gaps between bottom-up and top-down goals
- Establishing software service strategies and plans using resources from the global network of sourcing professionals
- Delivering annual software financial savings goals
- Performing as project lead and supporting divisional IT sourcing programs
- Gathering and analyzing data from multiple sources as well as negotiating and performing commercial and contractual terms and conditions with global vendors
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 14557
Did this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health – and social insurance
- Work permit and much more