- Vocational school of Chemistry or Bachelors’ degree in chemistry essential.
- Knowledge of chemical structure and language of chemical nomenclature is essential.
- Knowledge of Customs Classification and Controlled Substances issues.
- Basic understanding of international movement of chemical and/or biological products.
- Experience in trade affairs, trade compliance and/or trade regulations is a plus.
- Expert knowledge in all Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel is essential.
- Knowledge of SAP and other relevant systems.
- Fluency in English essential. German language skills preferred. Other languages useful.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Proven ability to work under time constraints and stress.
- Willingness to interact well with people, as part of a team and with other departments and functions
- Independent, well organized, analytical, attentive to details and able to manage change.
- Attractive compensation package
- Modern work location with excellent access to public transport
- Attractive work-life balance
About Spring Professional
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth – we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch
Herr Phill Rogers, Recruitment Consultant, looks forward to answer your questions by phone +41 58 233 2100.
You can apply directly online.
Please mention reference JN -112019-297948 in your application.