- The Clinical Trial Associate is…
Kelly Scientific is looking for a Clinical Trial Associate for its pharmaceutical partner. (1 year contract – could be extended)
- The Clinical Trial Associate is involved in the set up and follow-up of the studies, in the management of study documentation and actively supports the Clinical Research Associate and Clinical Trial Manager by creating, updating, distributing study materials, tools and documents
- The CTA contributes to project team and study team goals.
- Generate, finalise and distribute study team agenda and meeting minutes in a timely manner. Act as a support to the CTM for meeting preparation.
- File and archive all study documents on Veeva Vault (eTMF) under the responsibility of the CTM and ensure inspection readiness of the TMF
- Verify vendor’s work order and create / update purchase orders accordingly, with confirmation from CTM
- Follow up and discharge invoices according to the relevant purchase order on an ongoing basis, track payments to vendors and study sites and keep accounts file up to date (financial agreements and payments)
- Ensure review of study budget under responsibility of the CTM
- In case of short / unexpected absences of the CTM, systematically act as backup and primary point of contact of the study by directing the action items to the most appropriate person
- Contribute to the quality of all activities and key steps of the clinical study deliverables, and the delivery of the clinical study according to the ICH GCP and local applicable regulations, and in accordance with my client’s SOPs/WPs
- Update and/or track study reporting tools (e.g. weekly follow-up chart on-line, Export of the CRO reporting tool)
- University degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as CTA or comparable operating experience in Pharmaceutical or CRO environment
- Good knowledge of budget and invoicing requirement, as well as drug development process and medical terminology
- Strong experience in Management and filing of Trial Master File content (Veeva and experience with investigation is a plus)
- Excellent spoken and written English and French
- Ability to communicate with cross-functional teams
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage stress, pressure and deadlines
Thans to apply online
Your contact at Kelly:
Mrs Karine Legerot
Consultant Professional Staffing Life Science
Kelly Scientific Geneva
Kelly Services® is a global leader in providing staff solutions and active in more than 40 countries.
Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide variety of outsourcing and consulting services as well as staff services,
from permanent and management positions to temporary positions.
For over 70 years, we have worked with passion and commitment to connect talents with companies.
With more than 200 employees in over 40 branches and specialist departments,
Kelly Services (Switzerland) AG has been active in Switzerland since 1979.