kessler.vogler is an owner-run company specialising in consultation, selection and recruitment of experts and executives for banks and financial service providers for permanent and temporary positions.
Do you want to develop yourself further, and are therefore looking for a new professional challenge at a bank or financial service provider?
Then come to us: Our extensive experience and excellent network means that we can provide you with professional and efficient support. kessler.vogler is happy to advise you individually with career planning, and will help you search for a solution that is the perfect match for you and your personal goals. We do this regardless of whether you are looking for a temporary or permanent position.
We are seeking for our client, an international Asset Manager in Zurich, a reliable personality for a temporary assignment of 8 months as a Commission and Allocation Analyst.
This role will be part of the Global Sales Operations function and is essential to support our continuous growth.
- Reconciliation of Client trades and positions
- Reconciliation of Fund trades and positions
- Allocation of trades to Clients
- Preparation of Client payments
- Review Client proposal of commission calculation and evaluate capability of internal systems to manage it
- Fielding questions and resolving issues related to day to day commission administration and associated issues (including communication with internal and external parties)
- Developing strong and transparent relationship with internal stakeholders
- Supporting your team and other stakeholders in projects as they arise
- Contribute to a collegial atmosphere and to a balanced workload in the team
- Commercial education (KV) or comparable educational background
- Minimum of 2 years? experience in financial services
- Familiarity with securities settlements/reconciliations and/or commissions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to function in a high paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to collaborate and function well in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and proven resilience
- Proficiency in English (written and verbal)
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office package (mainly xls)
Interested? We look forward to receiving your complete application
documents. We are happy to check them and get back to you. Absolute discretion
is a matter of course for us.
22 – 8001 Zurich
43 305 00 30
Fluent in both English and German