Credit Specialist Lombard Premium Clients #118565Switzerland-Switzerland – Region Zurich-Zürich | Full-time (FT) |
Corporate Functions |
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich,
Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over
150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our
clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work,
we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development
opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and
communities. We are Credit Suisse.
– An exciting and dynamic role within Private Banking, in our credit area Securities Backed Lending for premium
clients at Zurich Uetlihof, in a professional environment with an independent working style as part of our team of very
expert credit specialists.
– Analysis and evaluation of complex and structured finance transactions for our premium clients. This includes e.g.
single stock financing, risk concentration across various asset classes, derivatives, as well as transactions with
international counterparties or tailored structures.
– Responsibility for the analysis and decision granting in coherence with risk related aspects (collateral,
structures, credit and market risk, recourse possibilities, legal, tax and cross border issues, etc.) as well as
preparing applications to Senior Management, including the Regional Chief Credit Risk Officer Switzerland.
– Interaction with business partners (e.g. client advisory, structuring areas, trading, legal department and
trans-sectoral deal teams).
– Active involvement in internal projects for implementing new business ideas and the bank’s strategy and
international bank in the lombard business as well as regulatory driven requirements.
– Attractive career- and development opportunities in important and central regulatory areas of the bank.
– Sound knowledge in credit analyses of complex structures, as well as with in the derivative area are an asset.
– Several years of experience working in a related area (e.g. corporate clients, private clients, investment banking
or credit analysis)
– Excellent knowhow and interest in capital markets
– Completed university degree or higher education in Banking and Finance
– Project experience as a subject matter expert or in project management are a plus.
– Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills in English and very good skills in German (B2+) paired with
a structured, pragmatic and solution oriented approach.
*LI-CSJOB**jobsch*Mr. M. Payer would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global
marketplace and drives our success.