The Phorms Concept is based on bilingual education (German – English) and the fostering of individual talent in an all-day environment. Children, parents and employees experience our schools not only as a learning environment, but also as a space dedicated to social interaction. For that reason, we collaborate with each other in a sincere manner.
The Phorms school network consists of a number of schools in Germany covering all age groups from nursery on.
For our Early Years Department in Hamburg we are currently looking for a qualified Early Years Educator
Your profile & your tasks
• you are a qualified Early Years Educator who holds a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood or a comparable qualification
• you are an approachable and caring person with a passion for working with young children
• you are motivated in supporting each child individually in their developmental progress
• you are dedicated to enabling all children to achieve their potential
• you have a profound knowledge and understanding of child protection obligations
• you have an interest in learning German
• an innovative educational concept
• an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
• continuing professional development
• an attractive benefit package
• an excellent location of the school
• a relocation allowance and support concerning residency and work
We seek an enthusiastic and open-minded individual who enjoys working with children in an international setting. Please apply online at our website http://bit.ly/2BoQNgT.
For further information, please visit our website at https://jobs.phorms.de/en/home/