The Phorms Concept is based on bilingual education (German – English) and the fostering of individual
talent in an all-day environment. Children, parents and employees experience our schools not only as a learning environment, but also as a space dedicated to social interaction. For that reason, we collaborate with each other in a sincere manner.
The Phorms school network consists of a number of schools in Germany covering all age groups from nursery on.
For our Early Years Department in Hamburg we are looking for a qualified Early Years Educator (currently and starting in August 2018, Fulltime)
Your profile & your tasks
- you are a qualified Early Years Educator who holds a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood or a comparable qualification
- you are an approachable and caring person with a passion for working with young children
- you are motivated in supporting each child individually in their developmental progress
- you are dedicated to enabling all children to achieve their potential
- you have a profound knowledge and understanding of child protection obligations
- you have an interest in learning German
- an innovative educational concept
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- continuing professional development
- an attractive benefit package
- an excellent location of the school
- a relocation allowance and support concerning residency and work
We seek an enthusiastic and open-minded individual who enjoys working with children in an interna-
tional setting. Please apply online at our website.
For further information, please visit our website.