Overview & Company
Monoprice Inc and Monoprice GmbH, are the #1 Selling Brand of 3D Printers in the US, and a large supplier of a broad selection of high-quality, competitively priced business and consumer electronics.
You will be responsible for the overall financial and business performance of the EU marketplace activities.
This is a unique opportunity to be one of the first team members of Monoprice GmbH in Berlin, Germany.
Goals & Objectives
- Expansion – Identify the biggest marketplace opportunities for the Monoprice product offering. Product / Customer / Ease of Integration.
- Marketplace Management – Key contact and manager for all the EU marketplaces. Merchant Operations – Content / Orders / Translations / Integrations.
- Sales – Own the marketplace sales channel and beat your targets.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall financial and business performance of our EU marketplace activities.
- Execute an expansion strategy to ensure growth and achievement of revenue objectives
- Accountability for monthly KPIs
- Own of all marketplace related activities (inventory management, product data, pricing, …)
- Manage the marketplace PPC campaigns
- You identify new marketplace opportunities and implement the rollout
- Primary contact with all relevant stakeholders inside the company (marketing, operations, customer service, …)
Education, Experience & Skills
- High School degree or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience managing EU ecommerce marketplaces or working at an EU marketplace.
- Technical – Experience with Channel Advisor and other tools used to manage content, orders and merchant activities.
- English fluency, native or (C2+) required.
- German (B1/C1) preferred.