Keystone Academic Solutions (Masterstudies AS) is one of the most exciting and fastest growing technology firms in Europe. Our customers are Higher Education Institutions, Universities and Business Schools around the world. In order to maintain our global leadership position in Higher Education marketing, we are looking to hire an Executive Assistant for the Senior Sales Management team to support our daily operations and recruitment efforts.
You will be part of an energetic team of over 85 dedicated professionals from over 35 countries. Applications from candidates with advanced IT skills, administrative experience and relevant language skills will be prioritized. The working language is English; other languages are a benefit. Our headquarters are based in Oslo, Norway. With Keystone you will have the unique opportunity to work in a truly international environment.
• Organize and schedule all candidate interviews for Sales Management staff involved in recruiting
• Manage the recruitment tool we use for all inbound candidate applications
• Calendar management
• Assist with the creation of new employee contracts
• Work directly with the Sales Management team and take part in many of the activities connected to the job – sick forms, holiday forms, letters, etc.
Your chances of being hired are high if…
• You have a Higher Education degree
• You have an excellent and completely fluent command of the English language
• You are an experienced user of the Windows operating system and Microsoft Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc. and have other IT skills
• You have an ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• You are punctual and well organized
We would like to attract a person who combines structure with flexibility, openness and humor with a focused approach.
What’s in it for you?
• A chance to join a successful, fast-growing and exciting international company
• Earning opportunities in line with administrative positions in the private sector and with your level of education.
• A dynamic working environment with regular team events
• A beautiful office in the tech hub of Oslo, Norway
This is one of the few positions based in Norway serving the global market. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible with a qualified candidate.
Keystone Academic Solutions is a Norwegian online marketing and technology firm specializing in higher and international education. We are partly owned by one of the top players in the Norwegian private equity community. Keystone’s multilingual websites connect over 60 million students with 4000 universities every year. Our staff is energetic, diverse and highly talented. As one of the largest search portals for higher education in the world, we ensure that our marketing services connect the right students with the right schools.