At XLN Audio we develop software products for music creation used by professional producers and music lovers around the world.
We are looking for C++ developers with three or more years of experience to join our growing product development team in Stockholm (Sweden) and work on the follow-up to our award-winning Addictive Drums, Addictive Keys and Addictive FX line of products.
As part of the development team, you will work together with our Software Design/UX team to help shape our new products and augment the capabilities of our product platform with innovative technologies.
We offer a position with many learning opportunities in an ever-evolving music production technology landscape, as well as a family-friendly and flexible work culture that welcomes new ideas and improvements to our existing tools, technologies and routines.
We welcome your application if you are:
- A C++ developer with three or more years of experience in a development role
- Comfortable speaking and writing in English
We consider it a definite advantage if you’ve had prior experience with some of the following topics:
- Cross-platform desktop application development in C++ (namely on Windows and macOS)
- Digital signal processing
- Computer graphics (low-level rendering, UI development, etc.)
- Music technology, either as an instrument player or in production
- Scripting languages such as Lua
We are also curious about your experience with – and enthusiasm for – the following topics:
Music information retrieval, real-time application development, machine learning/artificial intelligence and their applications in the creative fields, web-connectivity as an integral part of an application’s user experience, and test-driven development.
Note that we don’t expect you to be a master of any of these technologies to be a viable candidate for this position.
We are excited about you because you are:
- A good communicator who enjoys working in a small collaborative team
- Enthusiastic and curious to build on your experience, and readily share your knowledge to help the team learn and grow
- Excited to be part of making the next generation of music production software
- Empathetic, humble, kind and considerate
We care deeply about creating delightful products, and we believe that giving our teams the time and freedom to explore and experiment is at the core of why we make great software drum machines and synths.
To apply for or inquire about this position, please send a CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The contact person for this vacancy is Fadi Bitar, our Development Manager.
We are a Swedish award-winning music software development company based in Stockholm. Our team is made up of twenty music enthusiasts who love what they do and do what they love. Our products are heard on albums and used in recording sessions all over the world by artists and producers like Max Martin, Nine Inch Nails, Maia Hirasawa, Ryan Tedder, RZA, and Hanna Järver.