In this newly created role you will play a key function within our People department to provide an overall outstanding employee and customer experience.
As a Facility Manager you are responsible for the running of our Lilium location(s). You will organise and oversee the effective management of our property(s) and make sure space and resources are used in the most efficient way as possible.
This role will report directly to our Head of People.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Directing and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, and waste disposal and recycling
- Implement and evaluate systems relevant to facilities management
- Project Management to coordinate opening of new locations
- Ensure business continuity and workforce protection
- Full budget responsibility. Calculate and compare costs for required goods or services to ensure best value for money
- Ensure the facilities meet health and safety requirements.
- Planning best allocation and utilisation of space and resources
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
- Proven track record in leading, motivating and training teams
- In lieu of a degree, relevant experience in Facilities management
- Experience in property management
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English and German language skills are essential, any other language would be beneficial
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs.