For our client, a Swiss Bank, we are a looking for a FX Front End Developer for a 12 months project (extension intended) in Zurich, Switzerland.
FX Front End Developer
- Sector: Banking
- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Duration: 12 months, extension intended
Overview: The role for the FX Risk Management systems targets system improvements and tactical deliveries within BAU phase and the general configuration of the FX-platform as well as enhanced technical support role in the FX sector. The expectation is to further develop and enhance the FX asset class platform. Profound knowledge of Angular (latest versions) as well as exposure to the Springboot, Kafka, GraphQL. These technologies are essential prerequisites; furthermore any experience in Functional languages such as Clojure is highly appreciated.
- Develop in a Microservices based architecture
- Own specific front ends
- Be able to interact in a constructive manner with a variety of back end styles
- 5+ years post collegiate work experience as a Front end developer
- Strong interest in UX
- Some knowledge of JAVA and/or Clojure or similar
- Some rudimentary finance knowledge
Please apply online or contact Nadja directly on +41 44 296 88 42.