Interaction Designer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Solid knowledge of information architectures, experience maps, user journey maps as well as service blueprints
- Track record in design of user experiences for big and small web, native mobile and web applications
- Excellent and concise writing skills in the native language
- University degree in experience design or another relevant field
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Applying hands-on design expertise in order to reimagine how users interact with the banks future channels and touchpoints
- Tracking user behaviour by collaborating with user researchers and conducting primary field visits, providing user interviews, user testing, ethnography, competitor analysis and benchmarking as well as surveys
- Reporting importance of insight and research findings to diverse audiences along with designing workshops
- Synthesising research insight into actionable and prioritised recommendations
- Contributing in defining measures of success of the digital touchpoints with internal partners and cross-functional teams
- Developing information architectures, experience maps, user journey maps and service blueprints
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Did this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health – and social insurance
- Work permit and much more