IT Onsite Support vacancy requiring profound Windows and Active Directory knowledge for our Zurich based client in the banking sector.
- 3+ years’ experience in a 1st level support or onsite support role including practice in troubleshooting desktop issues
- Profound technical knowhow of Windows desktop applications including Active Directory, familiarity with Blackberry EMM is desirable
- Broad IT knowledge and extensive interests in IT technologies coupled with good coordination and analytical abilities
- MCSA or equivalent certification as well as a solid understanding of ITIL ideally with a foundation certificate is beneficial
- College diploma, apprenticeship in a technical profession or equivalent education
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken, French or Italian is a plus
- Ensuring the correct installation of workplace End User Hardware such as PC, telephone and printer as well as participating in projects for implementing office moves and further changes
- Setting up, deploying, replacing and maintaining all user systems including laptops, desktops and hand held devices
- Assisting the global Service Desk with all tasks and incidents not accessible remotely while documenting and monitoring open requests and incidents
- Supporting and instructing users during incidents, problems and service requests regarding all installed systems and applications
- Processing requests up to closure and escalating to the responsible department according to the valid incident management support process
- Coordinating between users and IT departments locally and travelling to remote offices as necessary
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health – and social insurance
- Work permit and much more