Java Developer vacancy requiring profound data integration knowledge for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Experience as a Java Developer as well as with messaging and stream processing architectures built on Kafka and event sourcing
- Strong knowledge of reactive architecture and micro-services
- Proven expertise in writing unit tests and end to end integration tests
- Prior exposure to SAP HANA, Azure, GCP or AWS is advantageous
- Languages: fluent English, both written and spoken
- Preparing unit tests for automated testing
- Fixing bugs and issues in deployed applications
- Ensuring compliance with CI/CD and automated testing
- Understanding architectural issues and factoring them into decisions and recommendations
- Developing data integration, processing and monitoring applications using micro-services
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Did this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health – and social insurance
- Work permit and much more