Java Developer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 5+ years of Java development experience including Java8
- Working knowledge within Spring framework, proficiency with Object oriented design and programming as well as a solid understanding of Java fundamentals and design patterns for real-time transaction processing
- Expertise in developing multithreaded code ideally coupled with a background in developing enterprise applications, especially web services, client server and server side application including data management aspects
- Knowhow of all phases of the software/system lifecycle process as well as in test automation using build and test tools
- Additional knowledge with Oracle Coherence, in-memory data cache, service discovery engines like Consul and Spring Cloud, enterprise integration patterns, behaviour driven development with Cucumber as well as with DevOps tools such as Docker and Kubernetes is highly desirable
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German is a plus
- Developing new applications in the area of order and trade management including automated build, packaging and deployment process for production deployments
- Collaborating with team members on requirements, preparing releases and delivering applications to production as well as executing continuous integration testing and managing related documentation updates
- Participating in the design and technology review of applications written by your team and providing support for existing systems if necessary
- Analysing, designing and developing new features in close collaboration with stakeholders along with researching and advancing a new cross-asset platform based on given strategic execution and trade management system
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 14529
Did this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health – and social insurance
- Work permit and much more