The position is temporary from May 1 2019 until August 31st.
The greeter will act as the first point of contact for all Visa Applicants entering the Consulate.
Your daily tasks will include managing the Visa Applicant flow at the Consulate, ensuring all Passports are returned in a timely manner, liaising with Consulate staff to ensure the correct level of service is being afforded all applicants.
Preference will be given to applicants with prior customer or diplomatic service experience (any industry considered). Previous experience with a courier/delivery service would be an advantage.
- Fluent German and proficiency in English is mandatory.
- Good MS Office/Browser skills are also required.
- Candidates will NOT be required to work on German national or state holidays, US holidays or weekends. (Peak season is May-August).
- All candidates will be required to clear basic security clearance.
- Please note, for candidates living outside Munich, travel expenses will not be covered.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: €2,700.00 to €3,500.00 /month