About TELUS International AI Inc.:
We partner with the world's most innovative companies to develop and improve their AI powered products. Whether it’s improving the relevance of search engines or training digital assistants to understand more languages and dialects, our teams help break machine-learning barriers and build human-learning bridges around the world — and you can be part of it.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this opportunity are up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability.
Payment will be based on completion of the agreed-upon tasks or engagements within the specified time period.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
What does the job involve?
- Evaluation of many different task types including Music & Video judgements across media domains
- Research using online tools to determine and judge the intent and accuracy of queries
- Applying market knowledge with provided guidelines to judge the relevance and intent of task information for your market
- Familiarity with current Music & Video trends
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication are essential
- Ability to work independently and flexibility to new techniques/processes
- Preferred level of education/certification – High School degree or higher Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks on a freelance basis
What are the main requirements for the job?
- Fluency in English and Italian is essential
- You must be living in Italy for a minimum of 1 year
- You must be a Video & Music enthusiast
- Pass online evaluations to demonstrate capability of reading and applying the guidelines
- Experience/know-how of Apple products mandatory
- Your email address must have an associated Apple ID
- A keen interest in Internet research Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
Don’t delay! Apply now: