MS BI Developer – SQL Server, SSIS ETL, SSAS, Dimensional Modelling – this is a long term contract opportunity to join our globally operating Basel based client.
- Development and Analysis with know-how in Microsoft Business Intelligence stack (MS BI – SSIS and SSAS) ideally within the financial sector
- Excellent data modelling skills and practice with different datasets, database management systems, data integration and mining as well as Data Vault modelling and design
- Background in performance tuning and optimisation for SQL Server and SSAS databases as well as SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Practical knowledge in Big Data technologies including Hadoop, Hive, Spark and Kafka is highly desirable
- BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI or SQL Server Reporting Services along with good understanding of online analytical processing like OLAP
- Know-how of automation tools such as Nbi, Biml or Red Gate and of Analysis Services including MDX and DA as well as T-SQL programming and Agile development methodologies
- Work experience in DevOps, automated CI, release management and source control management using TFS and Git
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Architecting data pipelines to connect different data sources along with maintaining and developing ETL processes and technical documentation
- Designing and developing operation data store (ODS), enterprise data warehouse (EDW) for reporting, streaming services for reporting as well as data movement and databases to meet business requirements
- Managing integration environment, developing automated tests, monitoring and tuning performance of relational as well multidimensional database queries
- Defining design and development to ensure standards and best practices along with forming cross-functional and business relationships
- Collaborating with agile project team members to provide operational support for the data platforms and aiding the BI team with development of analytical dashboards
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Did this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health – and social insurance
- Work permit and much more