INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF GENEVA – CAMPUS DES NATIONS
seeks for 1st September 2019
MYP Individuals and Societies / DP History / BTEC Business in ENGLISH – Full Time Post.
We are seeking to appoint from September 2019 an outstanding classroom practitioner who will become part of a successful Individuals and Societies Department. The student body is comprised of a diverse range of abilities and therefore the skill of differentiation is crucial. As the school embraces technology having a good level of ICT and understanding how to apply it in the classroom in dynamic ways is essential. The department organises a number of extracurricular trips and we seek to employ someone who will embrace the wider life of the school. The Individuals and Societies department at Campus des Nations is vibrant and progressive and we are seeking to appoint a teacher who embodies these characteristics. If you would like to see more of what we do in the department please visit our website www.nationsinsoc.org
• Is a qualified teacher with at least two years of experience.
• Experience of teaching integrated MYP Individuals and Societies from MYP 1 to MYP 5 (history, geography and economics).
• Experience of teaching DP History.
• Experience of teaching CP Business Studies (BTEC) including the Personal and Professional Skills course.
• Can speak and work fluently in English.
• Proficient ICT skills such as being a Google Educator Level 1 as we are a school that uses G Suite for Education as our core digital tools.
• Experience of organising and participating day and residential trips.
• Experience of teaching in a number of international settings.
• Experience of teaching students with a range of academic and linguistic abilities.
• Has a good understanding of French.
Please send a CV and covering letter before 19.10.2018 to Mr. Jamie Williams, Principal of Campus des Nations by email only to email@example.com.
The International School of Geneva welcomes applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences. The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers.