Have you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
Interested in a Tech PR job? We’re looking for an experienced communications professional (m/f) to oversee the communication and public relations of Productsup. You’ll serve as primary liaison between Productsup and our PR agencies across 4 key markets.
- Establish and/or maintain effective working relationships with PR agencies in 4 regions: DACH, US, UK, AU
- Work closely with PR agencies to conceptualize and develop market-relevant press content, including press releases, FAQs, statements, fact sheets, bylined articles, blog posts, speaking abstracts and award submissions
- Stay on top of industry trends and company developments to identify new stories and press opportunities on topics relevant to Productsup
- Raise brand awareness, maintain a favorable corporate image, and position Productsup as thought leaders in relevant markets
- Working with HR and management to generate employer branding publicity
- You will also produce content for our social media pages and our website
- You’ll report to the Head of Corporate Marketing
What you bring to the team
- Degree in Corporate Communications, Journalism, Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Min 2 years’ experience in a B2B tech company or a digital marketing agency
- Must be fluent in English, and German a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication and relationship building skills
- Tech-savvy, with a solid understanding of the online marketing and/or e-commerce industries
- A creative thinker, who pays attention to detail
- You are proactive, solution-driven, and always on the lookout for the next opportunity to grow our brand
- Existing media relationships with key tech reporters is a plus
What we offer you
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Many professional growth opportunities, for example as Team Lead PR
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks and Urban Sports discount
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact