In this role, the Product Developer initiates and monitors all aspects of the product development process in close collaboration with Design, Product Management, Pattern Making and Sports Marketing. The Product Developer ensures the overall quality of the products and is responsible for the following main tasks:
- Guide and influence the product development process toward timely commercialization of product;
- Ensure that target margin is met across all styles;
- Ensure that all dates are kept within the development calendar;
- Ensure that all styles within the category are delivered on time to ODLO quality for the category;
- Ensure that all development documentation is kept up to date and is correct (BOM, TI SHEET, SAMPLE COMMENTS);
- Communicate with vendors, own production, product team members or others to ensure a smooth product development process;
- Ensure prototypes accurately reflect construction specifications and the best quality product is achieved with correct workmanship/construction;
- Create and handle team-styles calendar in collaboration with the involved departments and all documentation for team-styles development.
We are looking for a candidate with the following background:
- 3-5 years expertise in a similar role, preferably within the sports industry;
- Bachelor’s or trade degree in product development/design;
- Very good IT knowledge in Illustrator, WP Model, MS Office;
- Very good language skills in German and English;
- Ability to communicate well, to make contact easily and to work in a team;
- Ability to learn and develop fast and to work well under pressure.
Are you interested to work within a dynamic, fast changing organization in the exciting world of sport with strong ability for advancement? Can you identify with the Odlo brand? Send us your complete application – we look forward to receiving it. Only online applications will be considered.