Type: Full-time Paid Internship (40 hours/week) – 3-4 months
Start Date: May 20, 2019
Note: You must have the right to work in Sweden
The Program Coordinator role is an on-site Program Coordinator hosting a group of students throughout the summer months in Stockholm.
The Program Coordinator hosts a group of students who travel to Stockholm to complete an internship throughout the summer. He/She serves in multiple roles such as event coordination, marketing and customer service. The Program Coordinator works as the primary point of contact for all communication and support between students and Absolute Internship in the selected destination.
The Program Coordinator’s Responsibilities:
Plan, execute and supervise program events and program logistics for students with given budget together with the Operations Team.
· Act as a role model for participants by conducting yourself in a mature, responsible, and professional manner throughout the program time
· Lead and support in the areas of customer service, marketing and promotions, community building, and event planning and execution
· Collect marketing material such as photos and videos from students
· Manage local vendor relationships
· Go on “employer site visits” to document the internship experience
WHO WE ARE:
· We’re travelers, positive-thinkers and doers
· We help students discover the world
· We really do believe in “work hard – play hard”
· Open and collaborative – we all work together
· We’re global – we have programs all around the world
· Our Absolute company culture is strong, vibrant and definitely unique
What is Absolute Internship?
In less than a decade, Absolute Internship has formed into a powerful and reputable program for university students leading the industry in Barcelona, Beijing, Bogota, Hong Kong, Lisbon, London, Madrid, Montreal, Shanghai,Singapore, Stockholm and Tokyo.
Absolute Internship is a pioneering firm and we work with great companies to provide students the opportunity to develop both their personal and professional skill set and inspire them to follow their passions in an international environment with other students from all around the globe.
Our complete internship programs allow students to step out of their comfort zone, gain insight into their industry of interest in an international work environment, meet industry leaders and build their professional network.
Our program is frequently featured as an industry leading internship program on highest rated media outlets such as New York Times, BBC, Bloomberg, Reuters and Sky News.