Project Manager / Business Analyst – Private Markets (f/m)
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 60 billion in assets under management and
more than 500 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 450 professionals is responsible for
managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class
solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris,
Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
Working within the Private Markets department with focus on our investment management teams (private equity, private
debt, real estate, and infrastructure) your main responsibilities will be the following:
– Define IT needs of the investment management teams;
– Perform business analysis, gathering requirements;
– Act as project manager or member of project teams;
– Drive and execute assigned improvements and changes;
– Work closely with the investment management teams and the operations team;
– Drive the Private Markets data, functionality and processes towards the defined business architecture and further
– Enable and support the right interaction of business and IT;
– Work closely with the Private Markets development team;
– Support and drive standardization of core system usage; harmonization of processes and attributes within the
different business applications.
The reporting line will be into Private Markets Operations.
– University degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or equivalent qualification;
– At least 8 years of working experience at a financial services company or with a leading consulting firm;
– Experience in the asset management industry and more specifically private markets;
– Excellent language skills in English (verbal / written), German is a plus;
– Knowledge of relevant systems in the asset management systems;
– Proven project management and business analysis skills (technical and people);
– Pragmatic, hands-on, yet analytical and well-structured at the same time;
– Team player, self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment team in an international,
multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact our HR Specialist Mr Sebastian Galosi.
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 13
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
LGT Capital Partners AG