Project Manager Business / Product Owner vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Work experience as a product owner and Project Manager
- Know-how in client onboarding and lifecycle management as well as in target operating model definition, business process re-engineering or business workflow implementation
- Very good knowledge in leveraging technology in order to design innovative and client-centric banking and bring them to life in an agile setup
- Solid stakeholder management, negotiation and communication skills
- Familiar with JIRA, Confluence, and Visio is a plus
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Providing user documentation and training coupled with defining features, epics and user stories and prioritising them for agile development
- Engaging with key stakeholders as well as representing business stakeholder and client needs for the process design and implementation
- Aligning the business analysis and requirements engineering along with testing and approving the implementation done by the scrum teams
- Managing and conceptual setting up of end-to-end requirements from a user, client or business perspective
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health – and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.