Project Manager Retail vacancy for a globally operating Genève based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Working experience in project management along with expertise in IT projects or e-Commerce as well as domain knowledge in retail processes
- Familiarity with agile project management methods as Scrum and requirement specification
- Practical experience with e-commerce systems like Hybris and ticket reporting tools such as Jira and Confluence
- University degree in Business Administration, Business Information Technology or a similar major
- Languages: fluent English and German both written and spoken, French is a plus
- Analysing and initiating new projects related to the web shop and connecting processes as well as creating and presenting benchmarks of potential new projects
- Planning and executing projects within defined time lines in compliance with performing as an important contact person for inquiries of the running projects
- Preparing and writing high-level requirement specifications along with scheduling new or existing processes around the web shop
- Define solutions with other team members and track as well as communicating main KPIs of the project implementation
Location: Genève, Switzerland
Did this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health – and social insurance
- Work permit and much more