Project Manager vacancy requiring profound Treasury knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the banking sector.
- 5+ years’ experience in Project or Line Management with a background in accomplishing project timelines
- Competency of facilitating and driving resolutions for project related issues and to manage stress and pressure in a responsible manner
- Ability to deal with challenges and changing requirements while handling several deliverables simultaneously
- Talented in organizing and prioritizing your tasks coupled with readiness to solve complex problems by collaborating with multidisciplinary teams with all levels within the organization
- Analytical mindset and strong communications skills
- Excellent problem solving skills, detail oriented, structured and methodical way of working
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German would be nice to have
- Collaborating with the Project Team, Senior Managers, IT Teams and further project participants on meeting project deliverables
- Supporting the program lead in establishing program governance and resource topics
- Leading an experienced Project Management Officer team that is responsible for operational tasks
- Owning multiple program stream status updates as well as acting and RAID logs along with overseeing and managing the program budget
- Maintaining relationships with internal and external regulators while acting as point of contact for ad-hoc requests and issue resolution
- Preparing and delivering status reports and steering committee materials for project and senior management meetings
Duration: 6 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 14720
Did this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health – and social insurance
- Work permit and much more