Regulatory Affairs Assistant vacancy for international pharmaceutical company in Zug region.
- Education: MUST: Pharmaceutical/technical/medical associate education or similar education, who looks for insight in regulatory
- Languages: MUST: good German skills, English is an asset
- IT Skills: MUST Office Skills, Organizational Skills, project management
- Personal Profile: Structured and accurate working style, Like to drive a project with independent manner, Emphatic, powerful and courageous, A strong team player who gets to the front, shows flexibility in a changing environment and always fights for excellent results
- Scanning of regulatory dossier
- Archiving according e-doc format in our system
- Track the status of the project for each dossier
- Coordinate the availability of hard copy of the regulatory documentation with our out-sourced archive.
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Did this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health – and social insurance
- Work permit and much more