You will work in an interdisciplinary team at the interface of our microfluidic antibody discovery platform and our development programs.
- Research technician or MSc with at least 3 years of experience in an academic or company environment
- Extensive experience in eukaryotic cell culture (propagation, transfection, cloning)
- Hands on experience in cytometry and other cell sorting platforms
- Immunology/Antibody background would be a plus
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Start-up-compatible mind set
Memo Therapeutics AG offers excellent career opportunities in a dynamic start-up environment in state of the art facilities at the Biotechnopark Schlieren, Zurich.
If you are interested, please send your short cover letter and CV combined in one single PDF document to: jobs(at)memo-therapeutics.com.
MEMO is an equal opportunity employer.