idealo is a true start-up success story. Founded in Berlin 17 years ago, our mission is to help users make the best buying decisions. Today, we are Europe's leading price comparison platform and one of the largest websites in the German e-commerce market with more than 1.3 million page views a day, around 50,000 shops and over 330 million offers.
But that’s not all! We are located in a trendy neighbourhood in Kreuzberg at the heart of Berlin where over 650 employees from 40 nations work on the future of online shopping. In doing so, we focus on an agile and independent approach to work, incorporating sustainability and a healthy work-life balance. This is no mere lip service, but an integral part of our company culture and a cornerstone of our corporate philosophy and values.
About your new role
- You consistently create new cooperations through active cold-calling and build trustworthy relationships with online shops for idealo.at
- You manage the entire sales process (sourcing, negotiation, closing) and optimise it constantly, hitting the sales targets and achieving growth
- You prioritise the acquisition of online shop partners through analyses
- You represent idealo.at in front of potential clients in meetings, conferences and events
- You continuously improve through feedback
Skills & Requirements
- You have an analytical and structured approach. You are focused and always have an overview of the most important tasks at hand.
- You possess outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- You’re eager to go full-throttle, take responsibility and work with great colleagues in our International Sales and Account Management Team.
- You’ve got at least 2 years experience as a Sales Manager in the e-Commerce or Performance Marketing sectors, and you therefore know what is important to online retailers within Austria and how to approach them.
- You value the importance of success and focus on converting leads to signed partners for idealo.
- You’re open to new approaches, eager to learn and understand the importance of improving yourself and your skillset.
- You speak German at native speaker level and have good English skills
At idealo you can expect:
- Training opportunities for your individual management or specialist career
- The provision of all necessary equipment that you need to deliver top performances
- Employees are self-reliant and free to schedule their own work day
- Onboarding program including Welcome Day, Trainings and individual incorporation
- The chance to work together on our goals, while also working to create something new
- 700 motivated colleagues and a cool office loft in the trendy district of Kreuzberg
For more information, contact Stephanie Gläser +49 (0)30 800 970 185.