EMG International is a part of EMG – Educations Media Group who is a sales-driven company that workes towards our vision of helping everyone in the world find the right education. Today we have 4 000 education providers as our clients and we help them to reach our to potential students. Since we are striving to help our clients even more we need to strengthen our business unit. Are you ready to work in a successful organization that is driven by performance, passion and professionalism? Then you can be our new star!
The EMG Family
As a member of the EMG Family, you will be working with a young international group, based at EMG's headquarters in Stockholm, who are facing exciting prospects and intersting challenges on a daily basis. We believe in lifelong learning and continously develop our sales representatives internally through EMG's Sales Academy and externally with some of the best sales trainers in the world. Ambition, drive and great ideas help us make our goals – come join our exciting journey!
As a Sales Representativt you are responsible building and fostering strong relationships with existing and new clients. You will be working with consultative selling to existing and prospective clients and will be responsible for everything from understanding client needs and creating business solutions to delivering statistics and following up with results.
- Develop a client portfolio
- Contribute to and be responsible for the team's revenue and account growth
- Develop market knowledge and customer information to help plan and implement best practice strategies for future market and account growth
What can we offer you?
- An international work environment with collegues from Spain, Russia, UK, US, Germany, China and many others
- Plenty of space for initiatives and orginal ideas. We welcome then! We want them!
- A part of a dedicated and experienced Sales team who cares deaply for the customers
- Exciting projects
- Monday breakfast and regular team activities and fun events
- Summer and Christmas parties, Kick Off at Lillsved, Friday beers, Monthly After Works
Who are we looking for?
- Knowledge and experience in onlinge sales is advantageous
- Worked in the UK or US markes is adventageous
- You are a great English speaker (Swedish is not a requirement)
To be successful in this position you must love working with sales and people, both vlients and co-workers. You are self-motivated, service-oriented, and like working toward set goals. You manage your time effectively, are attentive to details and enjoy the challenge of working in a changing environment.
Do you want to join our family?
Send your application to us today! If you have any questions, please contact Frida Björkman, Talent Manager at 076 039 28 97.