Scientist vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in a pharmaceutical development laboratory in industry or at a university
- Work experience with sterile dosage forms and biologics (therapeutic proteins) preferred
- English (spoken and in writing); skills in German desired
- Focus in pharmaceutical development, formulation and process development
- A completed education technician/lab associate or a bachelor/master/engineer degree in the field of pharmaceutical sciences, PhD not necessary
- Write and execute laboratory protocols in English.
- Document results in an electronic laboratory notebook system.
- Assure correctness and integrity of data.
- Helping maintain laboratory infrastructure and equipment.
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Did this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health – and social insurance
- Work permit and much more