Scrum Product Owner Service vacancy requiring profound HR processes and services knowledge for our globally operating Zurich based company in the luxury goods sector.
- 5+ years of experience in business operations including delivering, managing and improving service within an international setting
- Relevant Project and Product Manager experiences as well as competency of customer and consumer service processes coupled with expertise in service management tools
- Ability to influence senior management, business owners and communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical
- Strong facilitation and command skills along with expertise in change management
- Proficiency in fostering effective cooperation across all levels of an international organisation
- University degree or education in a relevant profession
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Creating a successful solution design of service management platform, service portal and ticketing tool based on ServiceNow
- Coordinating project team members from business, project management and IT as well as the different stakeholders, so they have a common understanding of the final solution design
- Defining the detailed requirements for user stories, writing the user stories and setting the right priorities ensuring all relevant input requirements are collected and addressed
- Overseeing that the final solution is the best fit for supporting the operational processes, guaranteeing software standards and supporting the change
- Participating in agile scrum cycles for development and implementation of the requirements
- Executing continuous system tests during sprints and organising content for User Acceptance Testing as well as preparing training content and structure while ensuring trainers are skilled
- Identifying potential project risks related to the solution and suggest risk mitigations
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Did this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health – and social insurance
- Work permit and much more