The Phorms concept is founded on bilingual education (German-English) and the fostering of individ- ual talent in an all-day environment. In our schools, we are dedicated to providing academic excellence and a learning environment where children can develop and utilise their social competences. The trusting relationship established between our teachers, students and parents sets us apart.
The Phorms Education network consists of a number of private schools in Germany covering all age groups from nursery through secondary.
For January 2019 at our Secondary School in Munich we are looking for a qualified Secondary Teacher of Mathematics, ideally combined with Physics or ICT
Your profile & your tasks
• you are a qualified secondary teacher who holds a Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification, a Certificate of Education and a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
• you have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education
• you are motivated to secure the academic and emotional progress of your students
• you are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential
• you have an interest in learning German
• an attractive salary package
• innovative technologies and pedagogy to implement our curriculum
• small classes enabling differentiation and individual support
• state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
• an open and friendly working environment in an international team
• a relocation allowance and support concerning residency and work permits
• professional development opportunities both in Germany and abroad
• an excellent location of the school campus in the city centre of Munich
We seek an enthusiastic and open-minded teacher to join a high performing faculty who enjoys working with children in an international setting.
Please apply online at our website http://bit.ly/2oyMvKf.
For further information please visit www.phorms.de/en.